News Archives - Exchange.ai
Check it out below:
I just want to take a moment to thank all the vendors. We really pulled this together and it showed, the interest in Exchange.ai skyrocketed this past week.
We had two members talk at TIBCO NOW:
- Troy Ruths (Ruths.ai) and Manny Rosales (XTO Energy) used Exchange.ai products in their breakout presentation, “[the] Rise of Analytics as Oil Prices Fall.”
- I gave a talk in the Digital Hub Theater on Exchange.ai. I was sure to plug our vendors, see pictures below!
Overall reception was fantastic, visits to the site spiked and we had plenty of downloads. People are excited to see the Spotfire community taking off!
We were thinking about how best to utilize free templates and we wanted to share what we’ve done to get more customer feedback from those items.
Things of note:
- Promo pages can be a way to showcase your other products inside of a template.
- Include banners in left side panes to promote your store.
- Get feedback using Google forms (Note: as of Spotfire 7.0, using the collaboration panel will break forms created the new Google Forms, you will need to revert to the old forms or use a different service)
Here’s a snippet to lock an image to the bottom of your side panel:
<a href="https://exchange.ai"> <img style="position:absolute;bottom:5px;width:95%" src="https://exchange.ai/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/badgeAd.png"> </a>
Ruths.ai will be attending the TIBCO NOW conference in Las Vegas, May 16-19, 2016, highlighting Exchange.ai, the new App Store which provides solutions for TIBCO Spotfire from dashboards to data science. This easy to use marketplace has a broad range of templates and extensions for businesses that want to make the most of their analytics investment.
Stop by the Exchange.ai booth and take a template for a spin. We look forward to meeting and sharing innovations and analytics with all our Spotfire enthusiasts.
Updates to the Exchange.ai license manager are expected to arrive this Friday. We’re in the process of building a build engine to continuously udpate the devkits in each of the three supported Spotfire versions: 6.5, 7.0, and 7.5.
New LOOK for Exchange.ai, site will be down from 10:00pm to 12:00pm -Lucas
After some security changes, the front end submission system should now allow you to see the items that previously were listed as drafts.