✓ Compatible with desktop and web
This template generates samples from Univariate and Multivariate distributions. Sampling from know distributions is the first step to create a simulation study. We will need a data table with the parameter information of all the variables to simulate.
- TERR Data function to generate Univariate and Multivariate distributions
- Distribution visualizations to see results
A template is an analysis file created in TIBCO Spotfire. The intended use is to replace the data and utilize the configured visualizations and calculations.
- Download the template to your personal machine. Login into your own Spotfire server and open the downloaded file.
- Review the tables shown on the data load page. These are the tables you'll replace.
- Replace the data with another Excel sheet or connect the template directly to your database or platform.
- Customize with your own data. You are free to embed and incorporate your template into other projects.
- All done!
Spotfire Templates are provided as is and do not require licenses.
- Your cart is empty.
|Release date:||March 31, 2018|
|Last updated:||October 6, 2017|
|Software application type:||Spotfire Template|
|File size:||1 MB|
|Requirements:||TIBCO Spotfire 7.10+|