✓ Compatible with desktop and web
- Visualize values on a gauge.
- Uses the rotation settings in a Map Chart to display gauge position.
- Configures points on an image layer.
A template is an analysis file created in TIBCO Spotfire. The intended use is to replace the data and utilize the configured visualizations and calculations.
- Download the template to your personal machine. Login into your own Spotfire server and open the downloaded file.
- Review the tables shown on the data load page. These are the tables you'll replace.
- Replace the data with another Excel sheet or connect the template directly to your database or platform.
- Customize with your own data. You are free to embed and incorporate your template into other projects.
- All done!
Spotfire Templates are provided as is and do not require licenses.
- Your cart is empty.
|Release date:||March 31, 2018|
|Last updated:||March 16, 2018|
|Software application type:||Spotfire Template|
|File size:||1 MB|
|Requirements:||TIBCO Spotfire 7.10+|