✓ Compatible with desktop and web
This is an example of a DAT file dynamically pulled from the web. In the Query Editor, notice how the file was delimited by the number of characters and then column names were manually added.
- Overlapping text areas as a method of highlighting data.
- Use of filtering to brush visualizations in the dashboard.
- Calculated column to generate tenure in years from months.
A template is an analysis file created in TIBCO Spotfire. The intended use is to replace the data and utilize the configured visualizations and calculations.
- Download the template to your personal machine. Login into your own Spotfire server and open the downloaded file.
- Review the tables shown on the data load page. These are the tables you'll replace.
- Replace the data with another Excel sheet or connect the template directly to your database or platform.
- Customize with your own data. You are free to embed and incorporate your template into other projects.
- All done!
Spotfire Templates are provided as is and do not require licenses.
- Your cart is empty.
|Release date:||August 10, 2016|
|Last updated:||August 10, 2016|
|Software application type:||Power BI Template|
|File format:||.pbix, .zip|
|Requirements:||Microsoft Power BI Desktop|