✓ Compatible with desktop and web
Calculate a LOWESS smoothing curve for a set of data points using Inline TERR for a set of data points.
The LOWESS Smoothing template contains an example of the LOWESS function in the custom expression and a control property entry field for the smoother span.
- Controls for editing the LOWESS smoothing formula
- Visualization of gas prices over time
- Exposed inline TERR scripting for reference
A template is an analysis file created in TIBCO Spotfire. The intended use is to replace the data and utilize the configured visualizations and calculations.
- Download the template to your personal machine. Login into your own Spotfire server and open the downloaded file.
- Review the tables shown on the data load page. These are the tables you'll replace.
- Replace the data with another Excel sheet or connect the template directly to your database or platform.
- Customize with your own data. You are free to embed and incorporate your template into other projects.
- All done!
Spotfire Templates are provided as is and do not require licenses.
- Your cart is empty.
|Release date:||February 1, 2016|
|Last updated:||January 29, 2016|
|Software application type:||Spotfire Template|
|File size:||1 MB|
|Requirements:||TIBCO Spotfire 7.0 Professional|