✓ Compatible with desktop and web
The Petro Command Line Interface (CLI) is the access point for organizations to run jobs on the Petro.ai Platform. The Petro CLI contains a growing set of tools that allow organizations to interface with their Petro.ai deployments. CLI jobs are organized into job families of similar functionality and related to a data type or function. To run a job, the command line interface is passed arguments, including a JSON object (as a file or as a string) that contains all the necessary arguments for that particular job family.
Documentation for the PetroCLI can be found at https://docs.ruths.ai
- Use the ARIES Job Family to manage input and output of ARIES wells, production, and declines to Petro.ai.
- Use the SQL Job Family to manage input of well and production data from an SQL database to Petro.ai.
- Use the PetroCLI to setup the initial deploy of a Petro Database.
A template is an analysis file created in TIBCO Spotfire. The intended use is to replace the data and utilize the configured visualizations and calculations.
- Download the template to your personal machine. Login into your own Spotfire server and open the downloaded file.
- Review the tables shown on the data load page. These are the tables you'll replace.
- Replace the data with another Excel sheet or connect the template directly to your database or platform.
- Customize with your own data. You are free to embed and incorporate your template into other projects.
- All done!
Spotfire Templates are provided as is and do not require licenses.
- Your cart is empty.
|Release date:||March 27, 2018|
|Last updated:||March 27, 2018|
|Software application type:||Command Line Interface|