RAI DCA Wrangler
Click to view larger images
✓ Compatible with desktop and web
Too long poor reservoir engineers have toiled over decline curves. Too long have critical business decisions been made on artful interpretations of empirical declines. The RAI DCA Wrangler and Energy Analytics suite represent the start of a new era of calculation and machine intelligence where these previous manual tasks are automated and streamlined.
Autocast well declines
Using anchor declines rapidly calculate 1000’s of declines
in under a minute.
Create type curves
With multiple groups, use Spotfire to group and cluster
wells into type curves and decline.
Save and load
Store well decline models and type curve models from
a robust, unstructured database.
- RAI Energy Analytics – You will need the Ruths.ai Energy Analytics extension to utilize the features demonstrated in the DCA Wrangler.
- MongoDB – You need the free, popular and unstructured DB to save and load declines. You can install it for your company (on a networked server), use a public hosting site (like Atlas Cloud) or install locally. See local install instructions here: Install Instructions.
A template is an analysis file created in TIBCO Spotfire. The intended use is to replace the data and utilize the configured visualizations and calculations.
- Download the template to your personal machine. Login into your own Spotfire server and open the downloaded file.
- Review the tables shown on the data load page. These are the tables you'll replace.
- Replace the data with another Excel sheet or connect the template directly to your database or platform.
- Customize with your own data. You are free to embed and incorporate your template into other projects.
- All done!
Spotfire Templates are provided as is and do not require licenses.
RAI DCA Wrangler
- Your cart is empty.
|Release date:||September 14, 2017|
|Last updated:||September 14, 2017|
|Software application type:||Spotfire Template|
|File format:||.zip, .dxp|
|Requirements:||TIBCO Spotfire 7.9+|