SharePoint Data Source
Click to view larger images
✓ Compatible with desktop and web
Spotfire does not natively connect to web services, such as Microsoft SharePoint. For organizations that have a SharePoint deployment this can be disadvantageous, as SharePoint may be a content-rich environment for the end-users. Based on our Client needs/demands we have built a Spotfire custom extension that enables Spotfire to connect, pull, and sync to SharePoint lists. This custom extension is fully customizable by both the system administrators as well as the Spotfire analysts. The custom extension is web-enabled and can be creatively deployed allowing for dynamic end-user input and display.
Turn SharePoint lists into Spotfire data tables.
Robust GUI for data import.
Create awesome SharePoint/WebPlayer mashups.
Load SharePoint List Data into Spotfire
- Bring in a SharePoint list as a data table
- Filter, mark and visualize SharePoint data
- Merge, transform and relate with other tables
- Mash up data from disparate SharePoint sites
- Honors the core SharePoint data types
- Load a particular view based on user credentials
Add Parameters to the Data Load
- Parameterize the SharePoint site, list and view with document properties
- Create UI elements to switch to different SharePoint sites
Data Sync (Near Real-Time)
- Turn on real-time syncing and receive updates every minute
- Intelligently loads only the changes for the user and view
Web Player Enabled
- Load SharePoint list data into the Web Player
- Create dynamic SharePoint/Web Player mash-ups
Leverage the flexible data model of Spotfire to investigate text analytics.
End users don't need to run any install wizards or scripts - just install it on your Spotfire Server.
Annual License per named Spotfire user.
Manage who should see your purchased products using Spotfire’s Administration Manager.
Access our online support system to answer your questions.
An extension is a new visualization or data connector for Spotfire. After installing the extension to a Spotfire server, you will be able to drop these new tools into any Spotfire analysis.
- Download the Spotfire extension zipped archive.
- Install the extension on the Spotfire server and, if applicable, the Spotfire Web Player. This is when you’ll also setup the security and licensing as well.
- Open up a new analysis on Spotfire and use your new extension right away!
SharePoint Data Source
- Your cart is empty.
|Release date:||August 19, 2015|
|Last updated:||August 24, 2015|
|Software application type:||Spotfire Connector|
|Requirements:||TIBCO Spotfire Server 6.5+, TIBCO Spotfire Professional 6.5+|