✓ Compatible with desktop and web
The Ternary Diagram Template gives Spotfire the ability to plot data in a triangular coordinate system.
The template includes a standard ternary diagram with optional grid-lines. Included backdrops for the diagram include rock type identification and brittleness.
The template also has the ability for creating custom backdrops to meet requirements for any data set.
A map feature is included for selecting data based on geography.
Data Load Page – gives instructions on how to replace the included data set with a user data set.
Interactive Map Page – overlays the data set on top of several map options (US state and county boundaries, shaded relief map, and satellite imagery) and allows for selection and filtering of data.
Ternary Diagram Page – shows the data on a ternary diagram with the optional backdrops (rock type, brittleness, and custom). Bar charts are provided to show averages for the selected data.
References Page – gives credit and links for public data sources.
The following public data is included with this template
- US States shapefiles
- US County shapefiles for 20 counties
- Shaded Relief Map (Web Map Service)
- Satellite Imagery (Web Map Service)
Also included are two image files for customizable diagram backdrops.
A template is an analysis file created in TIBCO Spotfire. The intended use is to replace the data and utilize the configured visualizations and calculations.
- Download the template to your personal machine. Login into your own Spotfire server and open the downloaded file.
- Review the tables shown on the data load page. These are the tables you'll replace.
- Replace the data with another Excel sheet or connect the template directly to your database or platform.
- Customize with your own data. You are free to embed and incorporate your template into other projects.
- All done!
Spotfire Templates are provided as is and do not require licenses.
- Your cart is empty.
|Release date:||July 11, 2016|
|Last updated:||July 10, 2016|
|Software application type:||Spotfire Template|
|Requirements:||TIBCO Spotfire 7.5|