Well Log Visualization
Click to view larger images
✓ Compatible with desktop and web
This visualization allows users to add Well Logs to their Spotfire analyses and configure them for use on the desktop or web player. Web Player users also have the capability to edit and adjust visualization parameters for the tracks and curves to facilitate investigation.
Well Log in Spotfire
Create, visualize, and interact with well log data in Spotfire. Make multiple tracks, plot curves, and customize colorings and fills.
Below are features of the well log visualization.
- Plot well log data from Spotfire tables
- Supports drill down data limiting
- Intelligent data decimation to improve performance
- Zoom in and out, mouse panning
- Responds to marking and filtering on other charts
- Add/remove tracks
- Add/remove curves
- Customize track width
- Supports log/linear scales
- Line: Color, thickness and fill
- Fill to track, baseline, or other curve
- Interpolation: step, linear, Bezier
- Markers: size, color, shape
The well log visualization highlights marked rows from other Spotfire native charts.
Drill down to specific log sections using data limiting capabilities.
Leverage the flexible data model of Spotfire to investigate text analytics.
End users don't need to run any install wizards or scripts - just install it on your Spotfire Server.
Annual License per named Spotfire user.
Manage who should see your purchased products using Spotfire’s Administration Manager.
Access our online support system to answer your questions.
An extension is a new visualization or data connector for Spotfire. After installing the extension to a Spotfire server, you will be able to drop these new tools into any Spotfire analysis.
- Download the Spotfire extension zipped archive.
- Install the extension on the Spotfire server and, if applicable, the Spotfire Web Player. This is when you’ll also setup the security and licensing as well.
- Open up a new analysis on Spotfire and use your new extension right away!
Well Log Visualization
- Your cart is empty.
|Release date:||August 19, 2015|
|Last updated:||August 24, 2015|
|Software application type:||Spotfire Visualization|
|Requirements:||TIBCO Spotfire Server 6.5+, TIBCO Spotfire Professional 6.5+|